Citra Hops - where to buy?

Citra Hops – where to buy?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Frank 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

Frank

Total posts : 17
Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 10:28 am

Does anyone know where you can buy Citra hops in London? I’ve checked Brewhaven and Danny’s supply and they don’t have them. I normally buy them through Toronto homebrewing supply and I forgot to order them in my last delivery. I don’t want to pay for another shipment. Any info would be great! Thanks!

Chris M

Total posts : 1,909
Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:12 am

Try Forked River.  Back when Kathy was working there they had an official homebrew ingredient price list.  Not sure if they are still doing the retail thing.  Doesn’t hurt to ask.  I’m betting they can spare a few ounces of citra.

Scott P.

Total posts : 1,586
Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 12:13 pm

@sudsy

here is the LINK to the google doc

here is the LINK to the thread

however, the google doc has not been updated since 2016, possibly around the time that Kathy left?…so, it may be a good idea to call ahead and see  if this is still something that they are doing for us still, or not.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Date posted: May 24, 2019 at 10:58 am

Thanks guys, I will give Forked a call today. Seems to be a shortage of Citra hops lately and most supply stores are out.

Frank

Date posted: May 26, 2019 at 11:38 am

Thanks to Forked River for supplying me with some Citra Hops! You saved the (brew) day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright London Homebrewers Guild
Skip to toolbar