Truly Local Homebrew Competition 2019 - London Brewing

Truly Local Homebrew Competition 2019 – London Brewing

Home Forums Members Forum Announcements & Events Truly Local Homebrew Competition 2019 – London Brewing

This topic contains 86 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Scott P. 1 day, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

Karol

Total posts : 69
Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 8:22 am

I dropped of my entry yesterday before the boxes arrived.  I should have checked the drop off date beforehand.  Derek, did you see my entry?  I dropped off 4 bottles, so hopefully they make it into the boxes.  Sorry I was a day early.

Derek Allen

Total posts : 389
Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 8:32 am

@karol Tim from LB mentioned a member did drop off entries, but I physically didn’t see them.  They were super busy with their Euchre night, and I had my 2 boys who were quickly going to empty my bank account on pinball if I hung around there any longer than I did! 😆

He said he would get them added to the appropriate boxes – all good!

Cheers,

Scott P.

Total posts : 1,586
Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 8:33 am

@karol – sorry man, a day early is just too early…we will just all sit around and consume your entries …. bah, hahaha….just kidding…i’m sure they put them away some place safe…we will make sure that they get to the proper places.

Better a day early than a day late, LOL…

Derek Allen

Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 8:35 am

@karol

Umm yah…ahhh, I meant to say – you’re disqualified for early drop off, so Tim and I drank them last night.  Thanks for sharing!  😆

Scott P.

Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 8:39 am

for anyone dropping off on Saturday, yes the last day, LOL… 🙂 I will be dropping off my entries Saturday around noon-1pm time frame…and I have nothing planned for the afternoon, so I was going to hang around for a bit and have a pint or two… 🙂 …I will grab a table, if they have space…please feel free to join me & lets chat and hang out for a bit!

Derek Allen

Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 8:44 am

All I read is “beers are on @a50snake!” 😂

My son has hockey until 1pm, and I plan to drop my beers off on the way home from there…I’m sure I can make time for a pint 😉 see you around 1:30pm @a50snake!

Karol

Total posts : 69
Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 9:14 am

Thanks guys!  Their euchre night is popular.  I also drove by a running group, likely from Anderson’s.  Nice to see a thriving brewery district mid week.

William

Total posts : 11
Date posted: June 13, 2019 at 10:01 am

I dropped my entry off after the wort split, so it has been in their cooler a few weeks as I didn’t think I could make it back out that way before the deadline. Not sure where it might have ended up, but hopefully it ends up in the boxes.

Scott P.

Date posted: June 15, 2019 at 11:24 am

I am going to be there actually shortly after 2pm now…I got busier today then I thought I would get…sorry. If I miss anyone now, sorry about that.

Rob Williamson

Total posts : 957
Date posted: June 17, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Ok Im going to read the fine print . When is this going to be judged

Scott P.

Date posted: June 17, 2019 at 11:04 pm

@robthebrewer – the judging should take place this week we think…as soon as we hear something back, we will update everyone here….stay tuned!

Scott P.

Date posted: June 17, 2019 at 11:04 pm

oh and good luck to all the entrants.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright London Homebrewers Guild
Skip to toolbar