Wanted - liquid out dip tube

Wanted – liquid out dip tube

Home Forums Equipment Buy, Sell and Loan Looking for Equipment / Ingredients Wanted – liquid out dip tube

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Roger Thiessen 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

Roger Thiessen

Total posts : 129
Date posted: May 22, 2019 at 7:08 pm

Hey all, anyone have a spare liquid out dip tube for a corny that they want to get rid of?  I’m looking for one to complete my solera in a sanke keg build.  Let me know!

-Roger

Martin

Total posts : 496
Date posted: May 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I have one @justcallmemrt,it’s the kind that has the curve at the bottom, will that work? Are you coming to Andersons tomorrow?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  Martin.

Roger Thiessen

Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 5:31 am

@martin the curved one should work fine!  I’m not coming to Anderson’s today, but I should be at the meeting this month, will you be there?

Martin

Total posts : 496
Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 12:06 pm

I can’t make it to the meeting, but I can give it to someone at Andersons wort pickup that could take it to the meeting.

Scott P.

Total posts : 1,586
Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 12:09 pm

I can grab it from @martin for you @justcallmemrt if you would like, I will be at both places.

or if you would rather someone from London grab it for you, that’s ok to.

Just let me know.

Roger Thiessen

Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 12:39 pm

That’d be great @a50snake I’ll grab it from you Tuesday.  @martin let me know what you want for it.

Scott P.

Total posts : 1,586
Date posted: May 23, 2019 at 11:53 pm

@justcallmemrt – I have your dip tube from @martin – 🙂 I will keep it in my car until Tuesday, so I don’t forget it. LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright London Homebrewers Guild
Skip to toolbar